Healing stones charging and discharging
Cleansing or discharging
There are several ways to cleanse or discharge a healing stone
- Running water: According to Hildegard von Bingen, keeping the stones under running water regularly for a few minutes is important. If you have the opportunity, it is best to use a natural stream for this process. For treatments of ailments such as herpes, candida or fever blisters, the stone should be boiled for at least a quarter of an hour.
- Sea salt: Gems can also be discharged by placing them in coarse sea salt (preferably from the Dead Sea) for five hours. The stones should be completely covered with salt. Please note, however, that salt can cause scratches on very soft healing stones.
- Other gems: The best method of cleansing is to discharge gems by other healing stones. In this case, the gemstone should be placed in a correspondingly large druse of an Amethyst or rock Crystal for at least one hour.
Charging or energizing
After cleansing, you should test the stone by holding it in your hand and focusing your attention on it. The stronger the ascending throbbing or tingling sensation, the higher the energy level of the healing stone.
- Space protection stone: Overall, it is advisable to keep the healing stones in a space protection stone (Amethyst druses or a rock Crystal rubble). This preserves and energizes the crystal lattices in the minerals.
- Reiki and pendulum divination: To increase the energy level of a gem, Reiki and pendulum work are also suitable. However, these methods require a corresponding initiation or teaching in these fields.
Light: You should also regularly lay your healing stones in the sun for two hours. This should be evening or morning light. Never place the stones in the hot sun during the day. Moreover, the light from the full moon is also suitable for energizing.
- Healing therapy
- Healing stone effect
- Healing stone history
- Healing stones and the elements